|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
||Community National Bank of Okarche
|What we do
| How does Community National Bank of Okarche protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
While all employees are trained in customer confidentiality, employees only have access to information required for their job functions.
|How does Community National Bank of Okarche collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or show your drivers' license
- Apply for a loan or give us contact information
- Give us your employment information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Community National Bank of Okarche does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Community National Bank of Okarche does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Community National Bank of Okarche does not engage in joint marketing.